What are the articles not to be transmitted or processed through post office?
- any explosive, dangerous, filthy, noxious or deleterious substance;
- any sharp instrument not properly protected;
- any living creature;
- any article or thing whatsoever which is likely to damage or injure postal packets in course of transmission by post or to injure any officer during process, through post office;
- any indecent or obscene or any seditious or libelous print, painting, photograph, lithograph, engraving, book or card;
- any postal packet having thereon, or on the cover thereof, any words, marks or designs of an indecent, obscene, seditious, scurrilous, threatening or grossly offensive character;
- any article whatever the importation or circulation of which is forbidden in the country of destination;
- any coin, banknote, currency note, precious stones, jewels and other valuable articles, except in registered packets.
What is a Parcel?
- Enjoy our full parcel delivery in the physical world or digital one through e-commerce.
- A parcel is any item being shipped , such as a box or a packet.
- Colipost boxes are also available at post offices.
- Make full use of our off-the-shelf Boxes, branded as Colipost to facilitate packaging of your item for posting parcels.
- Padded envelopes are also available for your small packets requirement.